- Serves 8
These balsamic glazed mini canapés make refreshing party bites. With watermelon, feta and cucumber, it's a great starter at summer barbecues or parties.
- ¼ seedless watermelon, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 x 200 g firm feta cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, roughly peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- caramelised balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- Thread the watermelon, feta and cucumber alternately onto 24 wooden toothpicks. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, drizzle a platter with caramelised balsamic and top with skewers. Sprinkle over mint and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.0 g|
|- Sugars||6.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|