Individual four-bite quiches with ham, cheese and tomato are great snacks and quick eats.
- 2 sheets ready-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup finely chopped ham
- 1 spring/green onion, chopped
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 6 large cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Lightly grease 2 trays of 12 flat-bottom patty pans. Lay one sheet of pastry flat and re- roll slightly to increase the size to about 30cm square.
- Cut 12 x 7.5cm squares from the sheet. Press into the bases of the pans and repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Combine eggs with ham, spring/green onions, milk, cheese and herbs. Spoon this mixture between the cases and top each with a cherry tomato slice. Bake for 12-15 min or until set and golden. Serve warm or cool and chill until required.
To reheat quiches, warm at 180°C for 10- 12 min before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||7.7 g|
|- Sugars||0.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|