Recipe by: Recipe and image courtesy of Star of Bombay
This Negroni cocktail recipe is perfect for relaxed summertime get-togethers with friends. One jug means more time chatting and less time refilling drinks!
- 1 clean glass bottle with lid
- 1 measuring jug
- 1 funnel
- 250 ml Star of Bombay gin
- 250 ml Martini vermouth rosso
- 250 ml Campari bitters
- 250 ml water
- 1 orange, sliced to garnish
- Build ingredients into the clean glass bottle using the funnel, shake and place into freezer for storage.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and pour 100ml of Negroni batch.
- Garnish with orange slices.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||4.5 g|
|- Sugars||3.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.5 g|