Recipe by: Janelle Bloom
The best bit about a sangria is that you get a delicious drink, plus, the added bonus of fresh, summertime fruit. This rosé version is an even sweeter take.
- 1 orange, skin washed, halved
- 1 lemon, skin washed, halved
- 2 tbsp raw caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¼ cup (60ml) brandy
- 1 peach, chopped
- 1 apple, quartered, cored, chopped
- 750 ml bottle chilled rose champagne or sparkling
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) chilled sparkling apple cider
- ice, to serve
- Thinly slice the orange and lemon then place into a large bowl, jug or jar. Sprinkle over the sugar. Muddle with end of a rolling pin. Add the cinnamon stick then pour over the brandy. Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hours if time allows as this helps intensify the flavour.
- Add the peach, apple, sparkling Rosé and apple cider. Stir to combine.
- One-third fill glasses with ice cubes. Ladle over the sangria making sure each glass gets good mix of fruit. Serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.8 g|
|- Sugars||10.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.5 g|