- Makes 24
The mighty Tim Tam! Whether it's original that's your favourite, or one of the fancier kinds (caramel is amazing!), you'll love the biscuit in brownie form!
- 250 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup caster sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp salted caramel icing flavouring
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ¼ cups plain flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 10 Tim Tam biscuits (of your favourite flavour – we used original), plus extra chopped Tim Tams to decorate
- 453 g tub chocolate fudge frosting
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Line the base and sides of a 20cm x 30cm slice pan with baking paper. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, then whisk in sugars, cocoa powder and salted caramel flavouring.
- Add eggs and whisk to combine, then stir in flour and baking powder. Spread about 1 cup of the mixture over the base of prepared pan. Top with 2 rows of Tim Tams then spoon remaining mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until cooked through. Allow to cool in pan. Remove, spread with frosting and garnish with chopped Tim Tams. Cut into 24 squares to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||37.0 g|
|- Sugars||29.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|