A fabulous last-minute stir-fry dinner for the family – thin pork strips with risoni pasta, vegies, and a mix of sweet chilli & barbecue sauce with lime juice.
- 1 ½ cups risoni pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 600 g pork stir-fry strips
- 2 carrots, peeled, halved lengthways, sliced diagonally
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 150 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- lime wedges, to serve
- Cook risoni according to packet directions. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add pork in two batches. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until browned and almost cooked. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in hot wok over a high heat. Add carrots, onion and capsicum. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender.
- Return pork to wok with risoni, peas, combined sauces and juice. Stir-fry for about 1 minute, or until hot. Remove from heat. Stir through parsley.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Chicken, beef or lamb strips can replace pork.
Pasta can be used to replace risoni in this recipe. Cooking time will vary.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||98.2 g|
|- Sugars||28.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.2 g|