Recipe by: Create Bake Make
Create Bake Make has the muffin recipe chocolate lovers will go crazy for! Enjoy the gooeyness of Mars Bars with each bite of these fluffy chocolate muffins…
- 150 g butter, chopped into small cubes
- 2 ½ cups self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup caster sugar
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 x 53 g Mars bars, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 190°C and line 1 ½ muffin trays (18 holes) with paper cases.
- Place butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 30 second spurts on high until it has just melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Sift the self-raising flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl, and stir through the caster sugar.
- Add the milk, eggs and vanilla to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the milk mixture, along with the cooled melted butter, into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Gently mix until the ingredients have almost combined.
- Add the Mars Bar pieces and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and place into the oven to bake for 18-20 minutes.
This recipe makes around 18 muffins when you use standard muffins tins, however you can also use large Texas-style muffin tins and you will get around 12 super-sized Mars Bar muffins.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||32.2 g|
|- Sugars||18.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|