- Serves 6
You can use fresh or frozen raspberries for this dessert, so it's a great chocolatey (and gluten-free) dessert to have when you're missing summer berries!
- 200 g plain chocolate (not too bitter, 50% or less)
- 100 g frozen raspberries, defrosted or fresh raspberries
- 500 g Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- chocolate curls or chocolate sprinkles, to serve
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl. Bring a little water to the boil in a small saucepan, then place the bowl of chocolate on top, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Leave the chocolate to melt slowly over a low heat.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat and leave to cool for 10 mins. Meanwhile, divide the raspberries between 6 small ramekins or glasses.
- When the chocolate has cooled slightly, quickly mix in the yogurt and honey. Spoon the chocolate mixture over the raspberries. Place in the fridge to cool, then finish the pots with a few chocolate shavings before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||18.6 g|
|- Sugars||18.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|