These fabulously herby mushrooms are the ideal side to any dinner, adding flavour, texture, and just a hint of sophistication.
- 500 g mixed mushrooms, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- small handful parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan. Arrange the mushrooms in a roasting tray in a single layer, then cook for 15 mins. Meanwhile, mix the garlic, rosemary, olive oil and vinegar with some seasoning.
- Remove mushrooms and pour away any liquid, then toss in the oil and herb mix. Return to the oven for 10-15 mins more until tender. Scatter with the parsley before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||5.8 g|
|- Sugars||4.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|