Spice up your night with some yummy meatloaves packed with tabasco and chilli.
- 1 kg lean minced beef
- 100 g white breadcrumbs
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp Tabasco, optional
- handful coriander, finely chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 tbsp chilli sauce, optional
- vegetable oil, for greasing
- Mix together beef, breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, eggs, cumin, Tabasco, coriander and some seasoning until combined. Be careful not to over-mix or the meatloaves will be tough.
- Divide the mixture into 8. Use your hands to shape each one into a small oval, like a mini meatloaf. Arrange 3 cherry tomatoes on top of each, then drizzle over the chilli sauce, if using. Cook or freeze.
- To cook, heat oven to 200C/180C fan. Place the meatloaves on a lightly greased, shallow baking tray and bake for 25-30 mins until the meat is cooked through.
- To cook from frozen, heat oven to 180C/160C fan. Place the meatloaves on a baking tray and loosely cover with foil. Cook for 30 mins, then remove the foil increase the temperature to 220C/200C fan and cook for a further 25 mins.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.2 g|
|- Sugars||1.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.0 g|