- Serves 12
This looks like it’s taken a lot of effort but it’s quick and easy to make. Take the soft cheese, cream and crème fraîche out of the fridge an hour before so everything is easier to swirl.
- 300 g Oreo cookies
- 150 g butter, melted
- 300 g Nestlé Carnation Caramel
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 500 ml double cream
- 500 g soft cheese
- 125 g icing sugar
- 300 g crème fraîche
- Pull apart the biscuits and scrape out the filling (discard or eat!). Whizz the biscuits in a food processor, pour in the buter then whizz again. Press into the base of a 22-23cm springform tin and chill.
- Gently heat the caramel with the sea salt – you don’t want to boil it, just get it slightly runnier.
- Put the chocolate, coffee and 100ml cream in a bowl and heat in short blasts in the microwave until melted. Cool.
- Beat the soft cheese and vanilla with the icing sugar and crème fraîche. Gradually mix in the remaining 400ml of cream. Spoon half the mix into the tin and level.
- Spoon big blobs of choc and caramel on top, then add the rest of the cheese mix and again do blobs of choc and caramel on top.
- Use a big palette knife to quickly ripple the choc and caramel through the cream. Don’t overdo it. Put in the fridge and chill for 4-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Nutritional Information: ■ PER SERVING 824 kcals, protein 5.3g, carbs 41.3g, fat 70.9g, sat fat 44.2g, fibre 1.4g, salt 1.3g
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||31.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||44.6 g|
|- Sugars||35.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.5 g|