- Serves 4
Experience an Italian classic without any effort at all. Enjoy pumpkin & feta agnolotti pasta with toasted pine nuts and basil pesto, ready in under 20 mins.
- 625 g fresh pumpkin and feta agnolotti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large zucchini (200g), thinly sliced
- 200 g tub basil pesto
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted (see tips, below)
- Salt and pepper, to season
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Cook pasta in a large stockpot of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid.
- Heat oil in same pot over a medium to high heat. Add zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Return pasta to stockpot with reserved cooking liquid, pesto and pine nuts. Season. Cook, stirring, for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot.
- Garnish with basil leaves. Serve with parmesan and lemon wedges.
To toast nuts, sprinkle over an oven tray. Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove and cool.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||66.6 g|
|- Sugars||7.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|