- Serves 4
A terrific family dinner that can be made and then frozen to have on busy weeknights. It can be eaten on its own, or heated and served in wraps with vegies.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp jarred crushed garlic
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- ¼ cup korma curry paste
- 500 g lamb mince or beef mince
- 1 cup prepared chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen peas, corn and carrots
- ¼ green cabbage, finely shredded
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 min. Add the garlic, ginger and curry paste, cooking a further 2 min.
- Add mince and cook, breaking up lumps with a spoon, for 5 min, or until browned. Add stock and vegetables, and simmer, uncovered, for 5-8 min, or until vegetables are tender.
- Season the mince to taste and serve with papadums or naan bread. Garnish with chopped coriander, julienned ginger and lightly dried red chilli flakes, if desired.
Spoon warm mince onto a plain wrap, then drizzle with yoghurt and thick mint sauce. Top with some shredded vegetables, before rolling up and serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.7 g|
|- Sugars||2.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.6 g|