- Makes 36
These pretty-in-pink coconut chocolate truffles are made of crushed up biscuits, white chocolate and condensed milk, for a creamy but crunchy, sweet treat.
- 250 g packet biscuits
- 200 g white chocolate chips
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 85 g packet raspberry-flavoured jelly crystals
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1- 2 drops pink food colouring
- Crush biscuits and place into a bowl with white chocolate chips and desiccated coconut. Dissolve packet raspberry jelly crystals in ¼ cup boiling water. Stir in condensed milk and a few drops of pink colouring. Mix and chill for 1 hr. Shape into balls and then roll in coconut. Chill until set.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.3 g|
|- Sugars||13.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.6 g|