This fast Asian stir-fry will become a family fave. On the table in 20 minutes, the chicken dish is tossed through sweet chilli sauce with shalots & capsicum.
- 8 chicken tenderloins, halved
- vegetable oil, for cooking
- 2 sliced red capsicums
- ⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ⅓ cup Chinese cooking wine
- 2 sliced green spring onions
- Stir-fry chicken in batches in a little vegetable oil. Remove chicken and stir-fry capsicums. Return chicken to wok with sweet chilli sauce, Chinese cooking wine, and spring/green onions. Stir-fry for 2-3 min. Serve hot.
Mix it up – add a few toasted whole almonds and season the dish with a dash of soy sauce, or add a sprinkle of Sichuan pepper.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||15.0 g|
|- Sugars||13.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.0 g|