- Makes 4cups
Don't miss out on the best bit of a salad! Use these crunchy, Italian herb gluten-free croutons in salads, on cheese boards, or sprinkled over a soup in winter.
- 4 slices sliced gluten-free soy and linseed bread
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Cut bread into 2cm squares. Set aside.
- Whisk egg white in a large bowl until foamy. Add oil and whisk again until combined. Add Italian herbs, season then whisk again.
- Add bread squares to egg mixture and toss to coat. Pour over sesame seeds and toss gently until well coated.
- Arrange bread squares in a single layer on prepared tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until light golden. Set aside to cool completely on tray then serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||65.7 g|
|- Sugars||8.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||12.4 g|