- Serves 18
Serving up to 18 people, you won't believe the size of this chocolate hazelnut torrone! Packed with hazelnuts and Nutella (YUM!), it won't last very long…
- 400 g dark chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 400 g milk chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup thickened cream
- ½ cup Nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 cups whole skinless hazelnuts, lightly toasted
- Pour half of the chocolate into a 21cm x 10cm x 7cm silicone loaf pan. Using a pastry brush, evenly coat base and sides of pan, pouring excess chocolate back in the bowl. Freeze for 10-15 min and repeat the layer. Set aside leftover melted chocolate.
- Place milk chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir through the Nutella and hazelnuts. Smooth the surface. Chill for 30 min.
- Re-melt remaining dark chocolate in the microwave. Pour over the top of filled loaf and spread to edges. Chill until set, then cover with plastic wrap and chill for 3-4 hr, or until set firm. Remove from fridge 20 min before serving to soften slightly. Using a serrated knife, cut into thin slices or chunks. Serve with tea or coffee.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||31.3 g|
|- Sugars||27.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.7 g|