This cream cheese, Nutella and white chocolate cheesecake slice is nothing short of a dream! Sweet tooths will fall in love, and it's so easy to make!
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 125 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 100 g white chocolate, melted and cooled
- ⅓ cup Nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread, slightly warmed
- Line a 20cm x 30cm slice pan with baking paper. Combine biscuits and butter. Press the mixture into the base of prepared pan. Chill for 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced). Place the cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla into a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, beating after each addition. While beating, add the cool melted white chocolate. Pour over the biscuit base.
- Dollop Nutella randomly over the surface of the cream cheese mixture, then using a knife or skewer, swirl the Nutella through to give a light marbled effect. Bake for 35-40 min or until just set. Cool completely then chill until required. Cut into squares to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.9 g|
|- Sugars||13.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.6 g|