Perfect for a healthy Good Friday dinner at Easter time, this quinoa and pan-fried salmon salad is full of taste and texture with lettuce, tomatoes & seeds.
- 4 x 125 g salmon fillets
- 160 g packet mixed leaf salad
- 3 cups cooked and cooled tri colour quinoa blend
- 200 g grape tomatoes, halved
- juice of 1 large lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 tsp toasted sunflower seeds, to serve
- 2 tsp toasted pepitas, to serve
- Pan-fry salmon then flake into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine a mixed leaf salad, quinoa and tomatoes. Divide between plates and top each with salmon pieces.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and season to taste. Drizzle over the salad. Serve with lemon wedges. Garnish with toasted sunflower seeds and pepitas, if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||78.9 g|
|- Sugars||1.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||10.8 g|