- Serves 4
Baked in the oven, fish fillets, capsicum & tomatoes are roasted with garlic, kalamata olives & balsamic vinegar. It's a sophisticated main, ready in 30 mins.
- 4 x 150 g thick skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 350 g punnet medley tomatoes, larger tomatoes cut in half
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- crusty bread, to serve
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Toss fish with 1 tbsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place tomatoes, onion, capsicums, garlic, olives, vinegar and remaining oil in a large roasting pan. Toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 10 minutes. Remove pan. Arrange fish over vegetables. Return pan to oven.
- Cook for a further 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish is cooked and flakes easily.
- Serve vegetables and fish with pan juices and crusty bread. Scatter over basil.
For a dash of heat, add 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes to the vegetables.
We used blue eye cod in this recipe.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||14.9 g|
|- Sugars||7.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|