Served on a bed of udon noodles, carrot and green beans, salmon fillets are baked with a marinade of honey, orange and garlic for an easy weeknight dinner.
- 4 x 150 g fresh skinless salmon fillets, bones removed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp finely grated orange rind
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 270 g packet dried udon noodles
- 300 g piece savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 200 g green beans, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Toss salmon with combined honey, rind, juice and garlic. Place on an oven tray lined with oiled foil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200) for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Heat an oiled wok over a high heat until hot. Add cabbage, carrots and beans. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until just tender. Stir in sauce. Toss through noodles and spring onions.
- Serve salmon over noodle mixture. Spoon over any salmon cooking juices.
Curl up edges of foil slightly to help catch the honey orange liquid and drizzle over salmon and noodles before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||62.5 g|
|- Sugars||12.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.4 g|