- Serves 4
Love a great potato side? This recipe includes hot baby potatoes with parmesan cheese! With herbed chicken & cherry tomatoes, it makes a great midweek dinner!
- 4 x 150 g chicken breast fillets
- ⅓ cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cut each chicken breast horizontally in half through the side to give two thin pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Combine with herbs, mustard and half the oil.
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain. Transfer to a medium bowl. Toss with remaining oil, parmesan and salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat an oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers and spinach. Drizzle vinegar over salad.
Slicing the chicken breast into steaks shortens the cooking time. Be sure to cook over a medium to high heat and avoid over-cooking.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||30.9 g|
|- Sugars||7.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.5 g|