- Serves 6
These 5-ingredient mousse dessert pots are a chocoholic's dream. Made with Ferrero Rocher chocolates and a dash of hazelnut liqueur, they're truly delectable.
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp hazelnut liqueur, such as Frangelico
- 4 eggs, separated
- 300 ml thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 6 Ferrero Rocher chocolates, crushed
- Place the chocolate into a bowl over simmering water, stirring until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add egg yolks, one at a time, whisking well. Add liqueur and whisk to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Beat egg whites using electric beaters until soft peaks form. Fold half the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture. Fold through remaining egg white, then fold through the whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture into 6 large serving glasses. Cover and chill for at least 3 hr. Sprinkle tops with the smashed Ferrero Rocher, and top with a whole Ferrero Rocher if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||16.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.3 g|
|- Sugars||23.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.3 g|