- Serves 6
A quick & clever entree for your next dinner party. Quickly coat and fry chicken tenderloins and lay on a delicious green avocado salad, and drizzle with mayo.
- 8 - 10 chicken tenderloins
- peri peri seasoning
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 ½ cups dried breadcrumbs
- olive oil, for shallow frying
- drizzle mayonnaise
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves, chopped
- 2 chopped avocados
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 sliced cucumbers
- Prepare avocado salad (see below) and chill.
- Season chicken tenderloins with peri-peri seasoning. Dip in eggs to coat and then dried breadcrumbs. Recoat in egg and crumbs.
- Heat enough olive oil to coat the base of a large pan and cook chicken for 4-5 min or until golden and cooked through. Divide salad between plates, top with chicken and a drizzle of mayonnaise. Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle with French dressing to serve.
This makes a simple entree. For some spice, add a few crushed chilli flakes or serve with peri-peri sauce.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||50.8 g|
|- Sugars||7.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.3 g|