- Serves 4
Refreshing & fragrant! You can’t beat limes for adding instant zing to sweet and savoury dishes. This prawn salad is a great family dinner when in a rush!
- 160 g (3 cups) finely shredded Chinese cabbage (wombok)
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 100 g snow peas, finely shredded
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 40 g roasted unsalted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 600 g cooked king prawns, peeled and deveined, tails left intact
- 70 g Chang's Oriental fried noodles or gluten-free noodles
Lime and chilli dressing
- zest of ½ large lime
- juice of 1 large lime
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh chilli
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- To make dressing, put lime zest, juice, oil, chilli, caster sugar and fish sauce in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- To make salad, put cabbage, carrot, snow peas, coriander, cashews and prawns in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to combine. Divide salad between shallow serving bowls. Sprinkle over fried noodles and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||20.1 g|
|- Sugars||5.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.9 g|