- Serves 1
This budget-friendly idea for lunch is anything but boring! With a gluten-free option included, this wrap is packed with mayo, sweet chilli sauce & coriander.
- 1 x 95 g canned tuna in springwater
- 3 tsp 97% fat-free mayonnaise or gluten-free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce or gluten-free sauce
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 x Wattle Valley soft wholegrain wraps or gluten-free wraps
- ¼ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- ½ small grated carrot
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Place wrap on a clean surface. Spread lettuce, bean sprouts, carrot and coriander over one-third to a half of the wrap. Top with tuna mixture.
- Roll wrap firmly to enclose the filling. Cut in half to serve.
You can swap tuna, lemon and lettuce for canned salmon in springwater, lime and baby spinach.
PER SERVE 1143kJ, protein 23g, total fat 5.4g (sat. fat 1.9g), carbs 30g, fibre 6g, sodium 687mg • Carb exchange 2 • GI estimate medium • Gluten-free option
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||37.8 g|
|- Sugars||8.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.3 g|