- Serves 1
If you love to order a BLT when out to lunch, why not re-create one at home? This style comes with a gluten-free option, and includes low-fat bacon & cheese.
- ¼ tsp olive oil
- 30 g WeightWatchers bacon, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp mashed avocado
- 2 pieces Barley Mountain bread or gluten-free tortilla wrap
- ½ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 slice reduced-fat tasty cheese, cut into strips
- Heat oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally, or until slightly crisp. Drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Spread 1 tablespoon avocado over the wrap. Top about one-third with lettuce, tomato, cheese and bacon. Roll it up to enclose filling. Serve.
PER SERVE 1292kJ, protein 18g, total fat 12.4g (sat. fat 4.9g), carbs 28g, fibre 5g, sodium 750mg • Carb exchanges 2 • GI estimate: low • Gluten-free option
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||5.1 g|
|- Sugars||4.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.7 g|