Recipe by: Joanne Hecker
- Serves 18
With only 5 ingredients, these biscuits are a great idea to make when you're craving something sweet but don't have much in the house. Kids will love them, too!
- 200 g lattice biscuits
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 20 g butter
- 2 x 53 g Mars bar or 50g Snickers Bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Line a 20cm x 30cm shallow oblong pan with baking paper. Arrange biscuits in a single layer over the base, breaking biscuits as necessary to fill the gaps. Bake for 2 min or until extra crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Combine condensed milk, golden syrup and butter in a saucepan. Stir over a low heat until butter melts and mixture is smooth.
- Spread over the biscuit base and bake for 10-12 min. Place chopped Mars or Snickers Bars on top. Allow to cool, then chill for 2 hr or until firm. Cut into squares to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||23.4 g|
|- Sugars||18.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.0 g|