How long has it been since you last made jelly? This time give it the cheesecake treatment with this tropical-tasting no-bake cheesecake – the fam will love it!
- ½ x 400 g packet digestive biscuits
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 x 85 g packets pineapple-flavoured jelly crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 ½ cups cold water
- 250 g block cream cheese, at room temperature, chopped
- 300 ml tub thickened cream, whipped
- ⅓ cup fresh passionfruit pulp
- Grease a 24cm springform pan (base measuring 22cm). Do not invert base. Line base with baking paper.
- Process biscuits and coconut in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press evenly over base of pan. Refrigerate.
- To make filling, dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water in a heatproof bowl. Stir in cold water. Reserve 1 cup of jelly in a jug. Set aside at room temperature. Refrigerate remaining jelly for about 2 hours, or until just set.
- Process cream cheese and the just-set remaining jelly in same, clean food processor until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped cream and half the pulp until just combined. Spoon over biscuit base. Smooth over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Gently pour reserved jelly over top of cheesecake. Drizzle with remaining passionfruit pulp. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight until set.
- To serve, remove side of pan. Transfer to a serving plate. Cut into wedges.
To remove cheesecake, run a flat metal spatula or knife around edge of jelly to loosen it before removing side of pan.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||239.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||201.1 g|
|- Sugars||81.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||20.0 g|