- Serves 8
Enjoy a tropical dessert with this lime jelly mousse recipe. So easy, it only takes 20 minutes to prep! And the best bit? You can change-up your jelly flavours!
- 1 ¼ cups tropical fruit juice
- 2 x 85 g packets lime-flavoured jelly crystals
- 375 ml can light evaporated milk, chilled in fridge, overnight
- ¼ cup coconut milk powder
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh lime rind
- fresh blueberries, to serve
- roasted coconut chips, to serve
- Place juice in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Whisk in jelly crystals. Stir over a medium heat until crystals are dissolved. Transfer to a medium heatproof bowl. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until cooled and thickened (not set).
- Place chilled milk in a large bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on high speed for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add jelly, milk powder and rind. Beat for a further 30 seconds until combined.
- Divide mixture among eight serving glasses (1¼-cup capacity). Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until set.
- Serve mousse topped with blueberries and coconut.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||13.2 g|
|- Sugars||11.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.1 g|