This recipe is a great one when you're after something comforting. It’s super quick, budget friendly, and perfect for all the family to enjoy together.
- 300 g fusilli pasta
- 420 g can baked beans in tomato sauce and cheese
- 200 g jar mild taco sauce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup mixed grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Spray a 2L capacity baking dish or 4 x 2 cup ramekins with cooking spray and place onto a baking tray. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and return to saucepan.
- Add the baked beans, taco sauce, tomatoes and cumin to the cooked pasta. Season with pepper and stir well to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish or ramekins and top with the tasty cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 min or until mixture is piping hot and cheese has melted and is lightly golden. Serve pasta pots with corn chips. Garnish with chopped avocado, sour cream and a sprinkle of paprika if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||66.6 g|
|- Sugars||8.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||8.7 g|