- Serves 6
These mini quiche tortilla cups are a cleaver and budget-friendly idea for parties. They're so easy, you can even make them a day before they need to be served.
- cooking oil spray
- 6 15 cm flour tortillas
- tomato relish, to serve
- 30 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup pure cream
- 4 short cut bacon rashers, chopped
- 100 g fresh ricotta
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Generously spray a 6-hole Texas muffin pan (3/4-cup capacity) with cooking oil.
- Line each hole with a tortilla, pressing in to fit. Spray with cooking oil.
- To make filling, divide spinach among tortillas. Whisk eggs and cream in a jug. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour over spinach.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C), covering lightly with foil if over-browning, for about 25 minutes, or until filling is set. Remove. Stand in pan for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm tortilla cups with tomato relish and cracked pepper.
Use a palette knife to loosen edges of tortillas to remove. Tortilla cups can be made up to one day ahead. Keep refrigerated before reheating.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.6 g|
|- Sugars||3.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|