- Serves 4
Enjoy a light and zesty pasta with prawns, lime and chilli. Using passata sauce, this tomatoey comfort dish will leave you satisfied, without feeling stuffed.
- 200 g wholewheat spaghetti
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 400 g jar passata
- finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 400 g frozen raw peeled prawns, tail off, thawed
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet directions, or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 min. Add the garlic and chilli flakes, cook 1 min more. Add the passata, lime zest and ⅔ cup water. Season with black pepper and gently bring to the boil.
- Add prawns to the sauce, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for a further 3-4 min, or until prawns are cooked. Add the spaghetti and toss well to coat. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and lime wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||47.2 g|
|- Sugars||6.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.8 g|