Want a hit of chocolate with spice? This dark hot chocolate sauce has flaked chilli in it, and tastes great with strawberries or doughnuts or anything dipped!
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- ¾ cup thickened cream
- 40 g butter, chopped
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 pinch salt
- warm cinnamon doughnuts, chopped to serve
- fresh strawberries, to serve
- Break chocolate into pieces and place into a small saucepan with thickened cream, butter and dried chilli flakes. Stir mixture over a low heat until melted and smooth. Season with a pinch of sea salt. Remove from heat and serve warm with cinnamon doughnut pieces or fresh strawberries.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||72.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||118.5 g|
|- Sugars||101.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||13.7 g|