- Serves 2
An easy, 20-minute white fish recipe with spectacular Thai flavours, green vegies and rice. The recipe comes with gluten-free options, so everyone can enjoy!
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 300 g firm white fish fillets, deboned, cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 80 g green beans, diagonally sliced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, stem ends trimmed, diagonally sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 4 cm lengths
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce or gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce of gluten-free fish sauce
- 125 g (½ packet) Sunrice steamed low GI white rice, heated following pack instructions, to serve
- Put flour on a plate. Add fish and turn to coat, shaking off any excess. Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a large nonstick wok over a medium-high heat. Add fish and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning often, or until fish is cooked and crisp. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok over a medium-high heat. Add lemongrass, garlic, asparagus, beans and broccolini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add water, cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until vegies are just tender. Combine lime juice, soy sauce and fish sauce in a small bowl. Add to wok and toss to combine. Return fish to wok and stir to heat through.
- Divide rice between shallow serving bowls. Serve with stir-fry.
PER SERVE 1597kJ, protein 34g, total fat 12g (sat. fat 1.9g), carbs 30g, fibre 7g, sodium 544mg • Carb exchanges 2 • GI estimate low • Gluten-free option
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||66.1 g|
|- Sugars||4.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.1 g|