Recipe by: Fast Ed
- Serves 4
Long, thin pasta cooks in only 4 minutes! It’s just enough time to prepare an impressive sauce with a handful of pantry staples! How good does it look!
- 400 g angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp capers, chopped
- finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- ¾ cup multigrain breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to season
- ½ cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, very finely chopped
- ½ bunch fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely grated pecorino
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of rapidly boiling salted water for 4 minutes or until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add garlic, capers, zest and cook for 2 minutes. Add crumbs for 1 minute. Season.
- To serve, toss pasta through garlic mixture with olives, herbs and pecorino.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||84.3 g|
|- Sugars||5.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.2 g|