- Serves 18
Take a pack of shortbread biscuits and make a scrumptious creation in the form of this berry-licious slice! You can use frozen raspberries & enjoy it all year!
- 250 g packet shortbread biscuits
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- ⅓ cup plain flour
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
Sour cream topping
- 300 ml sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in coconut, sugar, flour and butter until well combined. Press firmly over base of prepared pan. Sprinkle over raspberries.
- To make topping, whisk all ingredients in a jug until smooth. Pour over raspberries.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 40 minutes, or until topping is just set. Remove from oven. Cool in pan. Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or overnight until cold.
- To serve, cut into squares.
Slice can be made up to four days ahead. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||15.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.4 g|
|- Sugars||16.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.9 g|