- Makes 16
Grab a pack of butternut snap cookies and melted chocolate and make these delicious treats! Stuffed with a cream cheese filling, it's hard to stop at one…
- 1 ½ x 250 g packet butternut snap cookies
- 1 cup white chocolate melts
- 250 g block cream cheese, chopped at room temperature
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Set aside 32 cookies to make sandwiches. Reserve remaining for another use.
- To make filling, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl of an electric mixer until smooth.
- Sandwich two cookies with 1 tbsp of filling. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat to make 16 sandwiches in total.
- Melt chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl sitting over a medium saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- One at a time, dip half of a cookie sandwich into chocolate, allowing excess to drip away. Return to lined tray. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until cookies have slightly softened.
Cookie sandwiches can be made up to two days ahead. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||26.7 g|
|- Sugars||19.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.0 g|