- Serves 4
Served with a delicious crisp avocado coleslaw, cajun pork lamb chops and potatoes taste sensational. Ready in under 20 minutes, it's a fab weeknight meal.
- 4 x 150 g Australian pork midloin chops
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 800 g baby chat potatoes, halved
- 400 g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Rub pork with seasoning.
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill plate over a medium heat. Add pork. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil.
- To make coleslaw, combine cabbage, corn, onions and avocado in a large bowl. Add combined cream and vinegar. Toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pork with potatoes and coleslaw. Garnish with pepper.
Cajun seasoning is a hot spice, so season pork to suit your taste. Cabbage, corn and onions can be cut and combined up to one day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Add avocado and dressing before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||36.5 g|
|- Sugars||6.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||8.8 g|