This amazing dinner incorporates both Indian and Italian elements to create the perfect blend. This is one of the most unique pizzas everyone will enjoy!
- 2 tbsps Madras curry paste
- 2 tbsps Greek yoghurt
- 4 x 120 g lamb leg steaks, trimmed
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 naan bread
- ⅓ cup mango chutney
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated pizza cheese blend
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- extra Greek yoghurt and mango chutney to serve
- Combine paste and yoghurt in a large bowl. Mix well. Add lamb. Toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add lamb. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until just cooked. Remove. Thinly slice.
- Place naan bread on two oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200°c) for about 3 minutes, or until heated. Remove.
- Spread chutney evenly over bread. Top with lamb, tomatoes and onion. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Return to same hot oven.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bases are crisp.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Serve with extra yoghurt and chutney.
Madras curry paste can be replaced with tikka masala or butter chicken paste, if you prefer.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||40.5 g|
|- Sugars||10.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.6 g|