- Serves 4
Delicious coconut on top of fish is the best combination!
- 750 g bag frozen sweet potato wedges
- 4 x 150 g skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- cooking oil spray
- mixed salad leaves to serve
- cherry tomatoes to serve
- aioli to serve
- Place chips in a single layer on a large oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220°c) for about 25 minutes, or until golden and edges are crisp.
- Meanwhile, dust fish in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. One at a time, dip in eggs. Coat in combined breadcrumbs and coconut, pressing on lightly. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Lightly spray with oil.
- Cook fish in same very hot oven (220°c) for 10 minutes. Turn fish over. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Serve fish with sweet potato chips and combined salad leaves and cherry tomatoes drizzled with aioli.
Try skinless, boneless salmon fillets, for a change.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||21.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||88.9 g|
|- Sugars||14.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||14.0 g|