- Serves 6
This 5-ingredient dessert can be whipped up in no time!
- 500 g fresh ricotta
- ⅓ cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp finely grated orange (rind)
- 450 g ready-made Dutch pancakes (6)
- ¾ cup chocolate topping to serve
- Place ricotta, icing sugar and rind in a medium bowl. Stir until well combined.
- One at a time, warm pancakes in microwave on High for 20 to 30 seconds. Place on a clean bench.
- Spoon a heaped 1/3 cup ricotta filling along the centre of pancake. Roll up to enclose. Place on an oven tray. Repeat with remaining ricotta filling and pancakes. Cover with foil.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180°c) for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Heat topping in a heatproof jug in a microwave on High for about 20 seconds, or until warm.
- Serve warm pancakes drizzled with topping.
We used Hershey’s Hot Fudge Topping, available from major supermarkets, while the pancakes are available in the bakery section.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||60.9 g|
|- Sugars||26.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.0 g|