This five-ingredient recipe creates creamy rice pudding perfect for a snack at any time of the day.
- ¾ cup microwaveable white long grain rice
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk can
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain. Cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk condensed milk, coconut milk, eggs and sugar in a large jug until combined. Stir in rice.
- Divide mixture among six ovenproof dishes (3/4-cup capacity). Place dishes in a large roasting pan. Pour enough boiling water into pan to come halfway up sides of the dishes.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160°c) for about 30 minutes, or until edges are set. Remove from oven. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm puddings with strawberries (optional).
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||45.1 g|
|- Sugars||44.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.0 g|