- Serves 4
This tandoori recipe swaps chicken for salmon and adds some sweetness to its salad with apple. Enjoy this fusion of flavours for a unique dining experience.
- 4 x 125 g pieces fresh skinless salmon fillets, bones removed
- ¼ cup tandoori paste
- ⅔ cup natural yoghurt
- 1 ½ cups basmati rice
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 2 red apples, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, peeled, shredded
- ½ cup roasted unsalted cashew nuts (80g)
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Rub salmon with paste combined with half the yoghurt. Place on a greased oven tray.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180°c) for about 15 to 18 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave rice until tender. Cover to keep warm.
- To make apple salad, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve salmon over rice with salad and remaining yoghurt. Squeeze over lemon wedges
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||99.3 g|
|- Sugars||16.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.9 g|