- Serves 4
This terrifically tender tagine recipe is the perfect meal for a weeknight dinner. Packed with Moroccan flavours, it's not to be missed!
- 6 forequarter lamb chops, browned
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 200 g moroccan honey lamb sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained
- ½ cup dried apricots, halved
- couscous, cooked, to serve
- coriander to serve
- Brown 4-6 trimmed lamb forequarter chops in a large pan and transfer to a ovenproof casserole dish. Add 1 sliced red onion to pan and cook for 5 min. Add to dish with a 200g pouch Moroccan Honey Lamb sauce and 1⁄3 cup water.
- Cover and bake at 180°C (160°C fan forced) for 1 hr 15 min, adding a 400g can drained chickpeas and 1⁄2 cup halved dried apricots after 1 hr.
- Serve with cooked couscous. Garnish with coriander and lemon zest.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||47.5 g|
|- Sugars||10.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.9 g|