- Serves 4
This delicious ravioli is so cheesy that fans of Italian food will love it. The croutons add an extra crunch.
- 630 g frozen spinach and ricotta ravioli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- ⅓ cup pure cream
- 60 g bag fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 ⅓ cups croutons
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Cook ravioli according to packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Stir in tomatoes with ½ cup water. Bring to boil. Simmer for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Stir in cream, then ravioli. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach.
- Spoon mixture into an ovenproof dish (8-cup capacity). Top with croutons. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Cook in a hot oven (200°c) for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve.
Any flavoured ravioli can be used in this recipe.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||14.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||54.5 g|
|- Sugars||6.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.8 g|