- Serves 4
These delicious wings are roasted with classic vegies and olives for a Mediterranean feel.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Tuscan seasoning
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 8 chicken wings (1.2 kg)
- 500 g chat potatoes, halved
- 2 carrots peeled, chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup pitted Sicilian olive
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Combine oil, seasoning and powder in a small bowl. Brush evenly all over chicken wings. Place chicken in a single layer in a large, oiled roasting pan.
- Arrange potatoes, carrots and onion around chicken in pan. Pour over stock.
- Cook in a hot oven (200°c), turning vegetables halfway through, for about 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir in olives and juice.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Chicken wings can be replaced with chicken legs or thigh cutlets.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||21.2 g|
|- Sugars||3.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.7 g|