- Serves 4
This delish pork dish is ready in just half an hour and is served with roast sweet potato. Yum!
- 850 g sweet potato peeled and cut into 1.5 cm pieces (thick)
- olive oil spray
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsps fresh mint
- 2 tbsps fresh coriander
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 x 240 g pork cutlets, trimmed
- 2 tsp sumac
- mixed salad leaves to serve
- Place sweet potato in a single layer on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Spray with olive oil.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240°C) for about 25 minutes, or until browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine oil, vinegar, mint, coriander and onion in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Sprinkle sumac over both sides of pork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add pork. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve pork with sweet potato and salad leaves. Spoon over dressing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||15.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||30.7 g|
|- Sugars||10.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.2 g|