Get a fancy-tasting fish ready in just 22 mins with this easy dinner meal. Everyone will love the spicy flavours.
- 2 tbsps plain flour
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 x 225 g leatherjacket fish
- 800 g frozen corn cobs
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthways, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- lemon cut into wedges to serve
- peri peri mayonnaise to serve
- Combine flour and seasoning on a plate. Season with salt and pepper. Dust fish in seasoned flour.
Shake off excess.
- Boil or microwave corn until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat 1⁄4 cup of oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add fish. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Reduce to a medium to low heat. Cover pan. Cook for a further 5 to 8 minutes, or until fish are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add zucchini and capsicum. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
- Serve fish with corn, zucchini and capsicum, lemon wedges and mayonnaise.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||31.3 g|
|- Sugars||8.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.6 g|