- Serves 2
These delicious mushrooms are stuffed to the brim with incredible green herbs and prosciutto. They make a great light meal – dinner, brunch or lunch!
- 500 g fresh mushrooms stalks removed
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 zucchini finely chopped
- 30 g prosciutto finely chopped
- 250 g tomatoes finely ground
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mixed green herbs
- 10 g grated Parmesan
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 20 g rocket leaves to serve
- 1 lemon cut into wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 190°C (fan-forced). Line a medium baking dish with baking paper. Arrange the mushrooms in the base of the dish, top side down.
- Finely chop mushroom stalks. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick frying pan over medium. Add the mushroom stalks, garlic, zucchini, onion and prosciutto to the pan. Cook, stirring often, for 6-7 minutes or until onion softens. Add tomatoes to the pan and increase heat to high. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Combine the herbs and parmesan in a bowl. Add half to the pan and stir well to combine.
- Divide the filling between mushrooms. Sprinkle over breadcrumbs. Bake mushrooms for 15 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle mushrooms with the remaining herb mix. Serve with rocket leaves and lemon wedges
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||20.7 g|
|- Sugars||11.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.1 g|